Monday, February 19, 2018

Blue & White Transferware Tea





Hello everyone,

I think some of you know that I have
a' thing 'for transferware of any
color but  blue and white is definitely 
one of my favorites..



I love this platter.





                                                                          Tea and homemade biscuits
                                                                          is always a favorite for afternoon
                                                                          tea time.



This is another teapot that my husband
gave me a number of years ago.




Although this soup tureen was not
part of my tea I was sure you
would want to see it! Ha!Ha!



Today was Islander Day so my husband
  and I decided to go to the cottage(above)
for the afternoon.
It was a bright sunny day so it doesn't
take long to warm it up with a fire
in the wood stove.
We enjoyed our tea time there today.
     I have to say I am starting to look forward
   to spending more time there when spring
arrives.

I hope you enjoyed your visit!

Take care,

Carolyn

9 comments:

FABBY'S LIVING said...


Your blue and white dishes for tea are gorgeous. I too love transferware, but yes specially the blue and white kind.
Have a lovely week.
Fabby

Maristela Guilherme said...

Louça linda.
Post maravilhoso.
bjs

Louca por porcelana said...

How gorgeous!!!

My Cozy Corner said...

Hi Carolyn,
Beautiful dishes and the photography is exquisite as usual. I love visiting your blog and Thanks for posting today.
Joyously,
Betty

Antiques And Teacups said...

Oh lovely Carolyn! I love any color...as long as it’s blue! Lol! Gorgeous as always!
Ruth

Unknown said...

Please post somemore pictures of your cottage from above.

Joy said...

I do love blue and white! Your photos are lovely, and your tea and biscuits look delicious.

Carolyn said...

Hi Kathy,
I have posted some photos of our Ocean Song Cottage in the past but there will be more coming soon.
Thank you for your interest.
Carolyn

sweetbay said...

Recipe? Those biscuits look.... amazing.